Alouette® Shrimp Scampi Lasagna
Yield: 8 servings
1 oz. Olive oil
2 Tbsp. Garlic, chopped
2 lbs. 16/20 Shrimp, peeled, de-veined
2 oz. White wine
2 cups Alouette® Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese
2 cups Ricotta cheese
1 ea. Egg, whole
1 cup Sauteed, diced Red Pepper
1 lb. Mozzarella cheese, part-skim, shredded
To taste Salt
To taste Black pepper, ground
1 32-oz. jar Tomato sauce, prepared
1 16-oz. pkg. Lasagna noodles, no-cook
• Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9” x 13” glass baking dish with pan spray.
• In large sauté pan, heat olive oil over high heat. Add chopped garlic and shrimp. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add white wine and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
• Remove from heat and place shrimp in refrigerator until they have cooled completely. Once cooled, rough-chop shrimp.
• Mix Alouette® Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese, ricotta cheese, chopped shrimp, egg, and ⅔ of the mozzarella cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Add thin layer of tomato sauce to bottom of baking dish, then one layer of no-cook noodles, followed by layer of cheese and shrimp mix.
• Add another layer of tomato sauce, 2 more layers of noodles, cheese and shrimp mix and sauce.
• Repeat 2 more times.
• Top with layer of sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.
• Bake 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
• Place a small amount of sauce on a plate and place lasagna in the center of the plate.
• Let rest for 15 minutes. Cut into 8 equal portions and serve.